Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let The Sun Shine - And Win A Cool Tool


Happy First Day of Summer!

Boy did we need it here in Seattle. It has been pouring down rain, dreary and all of my poor Peony buds have wilted and fallen off before getting the chance to open into the beautiful blooms I adore. But no longer!

This morning the sun was shining at 6am and it's supposed to get up near 80 degrees and let me tell you, us Seattle-ites are doing the happy dance!

To me, Summer means waking up to the music of birds chirping outside my bedroom window. Having dinner and cocktails out on our deck until the wee hours of the night. Celebrating friends and family with barbecues and bonfires. Fresh fruit and flowers from the local Farmers Markets. Guacamole and margaritas on the patio of our favorite Mexican joint at lunch. And most importantly to me, it means happy people wherever you go.

What does summer mean to you?

Let us know and you could win this month's Cool Tool! I'll give you a hint: it's perfect for summertime entertaining.

To enter, follow the steps below:

1.Follow our blog

2. Leave a comment here about what summer means to you.

Only one entry per person, we'll pick a winner at random next Tuesday.

Happy Summer Solstice!


Post a Comment